We are always open to having a conversation and answering your questions. For those times when you can’t make a call or just want to keep it simple, we’ve created a list of FAQs. We always add new FAQs to help you facilitate the hiring process, so check in whenever you need an answer to a basic question.
We are people inspired! We place legal professionals on a temporary, temp-to-perm, and permanent basis. We work exclusively with attorneys, paralegals, and practice support staff.
We represent the best in the industry and they definitely want to work with you. You can reach us via phone at 212.921.2200 or via email here.
We are always looking for great talent. You can reach out to our recruitment team via phone 212.921.2200, via email: email@example.com; or if you have the name of the recruiter, follow the protocol: FirstInitialLastName@updatelegal.com
- Timesheets are always due at Noon, on the first Monday following the week worked. If a holiday falls on Monday and our offices are closed, the timesheet is due on Tuesday by 10am.
- Timesheets are to be filled out on a daily basis, rounded to the nearest quarter hour (.00, .25, .50, .75) and tallied at the end of each day; then, totaled at the end of each work week.
- Manager’s approval is required for processing all timesheets. Approval must be received by the first Monday at Noon following the week worked. If a holiday falls on Monday and our offices are closed, the approval is due on the Tuesday by 10am. The candidate is responsible for obtaining approval for their hours worked from the hiring manager.
- As long as your approved/signed timesheet is in by Noon on Monday (Tuesday by 10am, if a holiday falls on a Monday), you will be paid on Thursday of the same week.
- If a holiday falls on a Thursday, you will be paid on the preceding work day.
Please contact your recruiter if you have any questions.
If you have any questions about your check, rate, or time, please contact your Update recruiter, at once. They will make sure your issue gets resolved immediately.
Each work week starts on Monday, 12:00am, and ends on Sunday, 11:59pm.
- Use our online job request form.
- Of course, we are happy to discuss your request directly! Please call us at 212.921.2200, any time. Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you have a billing, rate or invoice issue, please contact your Update Client Development Manager, they will handle your question immediately.
If you require billing or usage reports for forecasting and planning, please contact your Update Client Development Manager.
Update is always looking for great talent! And we know that GREAT TALENT knows GREAT TALENT, so tell your friends about us! We offer a $250 bonus once the new candidate, who was referred works 100 hours through Update.
Now that’s worth sharing!