The review phase of the EDRM Reference Model has always been by far the most expensive step in an eDiscovery project, with costs running into the millions of dollars for a large issue.
Containing these costs and developing a repeatable, yet legally defensible, review has been one of the greatest challenges law firms and corporate counsel face.
Our services include:
- Assistance in drafting an efficient review protocol that includes background of case tagging protocols
- Explanation of case-specific substantive issues highlighting best practices
- Implementation of QC controls created in conjunction with the Review Protocol
- Provision of document review facilities and project management in a variety of jurisdictions; provision of daily data review metrics
- Facilitation of communication among reviewers, counsel, and client in most efficient way possible